Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Book Of Mormon Challenge Starts January 1, 2015

Starting on January 1st 2015, I'd like to invite you to join us in reading The Book of Mormon in 365 days.  Each day, we will post a new section of the Book with questions to ponder, inspirational quotes, and links to related talks.   As you are reading, we would also invite you to share your thoughts in the comments section below.  Please share things you feel might help others.  Think of this as a huge, worldwide, online Sunday School class. I look forward to hearing your inspired thoughts as we study this amazing Book this year. 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa for sharing this great idea! I've been doing a bit of B. of M. study recently, & am currently in 2 Ne. 23, & I'm not sure I'll start over at 1 Ne. chap. 1, but I do plan to participate in one way or another, and am excited to do so. I'm technologically challenged, and so I'm not even sure whether my attempts to post a comment will work, but we'll learn as we go. Today I watched the Elder Holland Mormon Message about the B. of M. which was posted on the blog, and I loved it! Powerful message about a powerful book from a powerful modern witness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to start this come January 1. It will be fun to hear insights from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. the lost ways 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. fausse de montres, combinant un style élégant et une technologie de pointe, une variété de styles de fausse rolex datejust montres, le pointeur marche entre votre style de goût exclusif.

    ReplyDelete